At Alaska Tire Service, the health and safety of you and your family is our number one priority. As such we are taking the following measures for our customers as we understand that transportation is still imperative during this time.
- Reduced scheduling capacity in order to abide by social distancing rules (The stud removal date has been extended to May 11, 2020)
- Appointment check-ins over the phone to reduce the flow of customers through the office
- No drop offs at any location! (it is not advised for our drivers to be in and out of customers‘ vehicles during this time)
- Inside and outside waiting areas with special social distancing seating arrangements
- Optional over the phone payment
- Extensive cleaning and sanitization during and after business hours
- Lastly, the use of masks is recommended!